Wednesday, June 27, 2012

beach trip recap

So... A few weeks ago, we went to the beach. I haven;t blogged since before our trip. Oops. Here's a recap in iPhone pictures. My friend L took pictures with her real life camera that I will eventually share.

Our first stop upon arrival! 


My friend L was very patient with me while I tried on half the store. And she found me a bathing suit that was on sale! 


Our fishing boat. So fun! 

L and I before fishing.

The hubs with our fish. And by "our" I mean L and I's! 

Yum. But dangerous...

I was obsessed with the cuteness of the menus at Owen's Fish Camp. 


Coke in a bottle = heaven for the hubs. 





Excuse the hubs' fake smile. 



Some of the biggest shrimp I've ever seen. 

The end! Real pictures to come. Eventually... Happy Wednesday!

No comments: